10.29.2007

Random Entry about life

No..... No reviews in this entry. Just me, typing about how my days have been like. *Which I guess kind of result in the lack of review entries XP*

1. School. I'm trying to keep up, but it's getting harder to do so b/c of work. :/ I'll admit, I'm actually keeping up with math *seeing as how I'm probably the worst at math in my family. XD* so that's a good thing, however, I'm having a hard time finding the time to takes notes for my Writ. 102 class and study sign for my ASL class. >< I need Writ. 102, but I can do w/o ASL. *I'm not too worried though. I think I have a B in both classes right now. :P* Just when I think my day might lighten up....

2. Work. I think I'm finally getting to that point where I don't want to be there anymore, especially since they volunteered me to be the new Returns cashier. *Basically, that means I have to deal with pissed off customers everyday complaining about why I'm the reason their battery is dead* [I'm this close to punching a customer. -________- ] Not to mention, that I work from 2-10:30 almost everyday. So, I have class from 9-11:50, daily, followed by a 25 minute drive home. That leaves me with about an hour and 15 mins to attempt to start my homework. Of course, that leads to my next problem:

3. Procrastination. I'm a hardcore procrastinator. XD I'm almost certain that on my most recent writing paper, I will get a low grade, mainly b/c I waited till the night before *8 hours before class* to work on my rough draft and the morning before to revise for my final draft. As said in Bangerang's (Derek's) journal, I'm almost ceratin that I should be working on some homework right now. XD So, I guess that's what I'll do now........ or maybe in a few minutes when I actually feel like it. XDD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, procrastination. How I love/hate thee. Math sucks ass really badly...just hang in there and rape it :P And if work is that horrible make sure your eyes are open for other possibilities!

V.M.L. said...

next semester, drop a few courses to take less. That should be easier. If you fail a course this semester, you can always repeat it.

黒* said...

I already registered for my classes and I'll be taking 4 : P I want to try and gtho of here as soon as possible XD