12.02.2008

12月おめでとう!

Photobucket
*The value of the dollar is really going down :(*
Check the rate from Dollars to Yen


Happy December!

So, this week is cram week for me. It means I need to be working on all the projects and tests that are due this week. On top of that, I work till 9pm every night till Friday. :/ It will be quite a challenge.

After this week, I'll only have my Geology test on Friday. Then... no more school for the rest of the month. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Like I stated in my last post, I think, I'm not traveling this Christmas. I guess it's a good and bad thing. It's nice that I get to travel, but every so often, I just need to chill at home. I really hope I don't have to work on Christmas Eve though.

Another thing about December... It's Planning Month!! :D Basically, this means, I'll be working on plans for all vacations this year from this month till June. I'm already working on saving some extra money on the side for Spring/ Summer trips. Oh the places to go...

Anyways, I need to stop stalling and actually start working on my projects. Until next time *most likely next week*

Later!

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

Eeeehhhh, I know how you feel about cramming and shit. I have too many things to do but I only have two weeks left of school. Still, its killing me.