4.28.2008

永遠に超えて

Technology
*Seems like the US is finally starting to catch up to Japan. XD*


Just a small update for today, since not much is new on my end.

- I'm getting ready for May, which basically means that I need to start on that research project that's due and study up for all the tests I'll have to take in advance. >< Not.... fun...

- I'm starting to reach my breaking point in being a cashier. I'm aiming for the Head Cashier position now *since there is a certain someone that I don't want occupying that position*. If I don't get that, then I'll switch to another dept. If that doesn't work, then I'm fairly prepared to quit. I've had the intention of leaving sometime in August. I'm just not sure if I'm going to yet. I want to work somewhere where there are less idiots. Unfortunately, I live here... -_____-

- For some reason, I've been made President of the Japanese club for the remainder of this term and next year.... Proud? Not really. There's only like 6 people now. Now I have to work on paperwork and find ways to recruit. :/ I'm bored enough as it is, so I'll do it.

- The day draws near and there's still no exact place we'll be staying at while we're in Tokyo this June ><. I added two more places to the list and am just waiting for feedback on them. Hopefully, one of the two new places *or anywhere for that matter* is chosen, so I can proceed with the reservations. Everything else is fairly set.... Well, actually..... I just realized that we haven't chosen a place in Osaka/ Kyoto either..... We're so screwed... XDD



Ok. So, lets have a quick review:

Sweeney Todd: Pretty good movie. I had read up on the play before actually watching the movie and I really enjoyed it. I want the special edition now, so I can see more special features. :) ★★★★★ (Enjoy the music, the blood, and the awkward head landings XD)

I am Legend: Don't remember if I reviewed this movie yet, but if I didn't then there was a reason. It was ok, but it wasn't spectacular. To me at least. I did enjoy watching it for the most part though. ★★★★½ (Definitely good the first time, not so much after that)

Cloverfield DVD: Uhmmm.... It was ok. Looking over it again and watching the special features definitely game me a little more insight to the idea of the movie. Doesn't change my original rating for it though. ★★★★½ (Motion sickness in the comfort of your own home ;D)



That's all I have for now. So, until next time...

2 comments:

V.M.L. said...

Heh, I have to do a research paper also but I still haven't started it because of MUCHAS TAREA DE MI CLASE DE ESPANOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >___< Luckily, I finished all of it...for now. XD

Go for the position! If you want a change, then make the change! :D

Shit, how did you become president? Did you run, or did they just give it to you? XD Start promoting the club!! Plan stuff! You're going to have a lot to do now, but hey, it looks good on a college application. XD

How many places are you planning on going to in Japan?

SWEENEY TODD kicked ass!!! Its a beautiful slasher musical. XD (I'm still amazed my mom saw the movie with me. XD)

I still haven't seen I AM LEGEND. All I know was that the dog dies.

V.M.L. said...

Oh yeah, I've seen those card-charging soda machines. They suck, but its better than one that eats your money.