5.04.2008

Heaven in the Sound

Photobucket

So... It's official. There is only one month left till the trip! I'm steadily growing impatient. Want.... to... go.... NOW!!! XDD I should be worrying about the tests and projects I have to finish early though.... Oh well. Celebrate now, work later XD

In other news, Chasing Starlight is on Indefinite Hiatus as of April 29th. Some might wonder who this band is, or was, and why I would even bring it up. Well, I'm the bassist for the band : P *Bet you didn't know that XD* Despite the fact that I live miles away from the actual band, I was amazingly still in it. :/ However, even though I'm "band-free" for the moment, I'll still be coming up with bass lines for future use. *Yes, I'm still making bass lines. I just need your guitar chords, YOU BASTARD* Hopefully, this hiatus isn't indefinite...

That's really all the news I have for now, so... Later.

P.S. Guys Family Disbanded and new Sadie album June 25th!

2 comments:

V.M.L. said...

Wasn't your band on hiatus for a long time?

Anonymous said...

Hahah, things are definitely in the process...

As for Chasing Starlight, who knows. It seems like there's alot of tension floating around at the moment.