7.11.2008

将来の兆し

Start this post off with some really weird things I've been noticing since I've come back to WA.

- I was driving the other day and I saw, for the first time ever, a Carl's Jr. in WA. It freaked me out a little bit, since there was one other place I had seen it...

- When I got to my destination that same day, I walked by a car that had a license plate holder for In-and-Out Burger. Hmmmm.....

- This morning, I rode the ferry with a friend b/c he had to go to some training in Bremerton. The ride was eerily familiar to something else I had done in the past...

- As I was driving home, I came across a toll booth, which was a first for me actually. Sorry for saying this, but I had no idea that there were toll booths here. XD I took pics while driving XDD But that also reminded me of something that happened earlier this summer during my trip.

I'm not sure about you, but these things are seriously connected and it kind of freaks me out. I sign, perhaps.... but for what.....?

2 comments:

V.M.L. said...

Its called déjà vu. :)

Anonymous said...

It's a sign from California. It's calling you back.