7.03.2008

The Story So Far

It's been about 5 days since I've been back and it's been really lame as I expected.

The day after I got back was spent cleaning and organizing all my stuff. There's so much crap now, I have no idea where to put all of it XD The other part of the day was trying to keep my mind off how depressingly boring my day was, along with the thoughts of work the next day.

On Wed., I had work for the first time in over a month. However, it was a busy day. It was also an 8 hour day. Plus, it was a Returns Day. I was not thrilled. I work Returns all this week and next. Not fun at all. The only plus side is that I have a lot of hours, which means a really nice paycheck. Still...

Thurs., was equally busy. I met up with 2 of my classmates before work to talk and give them some of the stuff I had bought for them. I was supposed to mail out a textbook, but now it seems like I'll have to wait till Sat. or Mon. before I can do it :/

I'm considering moving to another department, so I retain some sanity at this job. I also found out that I was up for the Head Cashier position, but I was taken off b/c I was gone for the month. X### Kind of sucks. Maybe I'll try for another position. If not, then I'll just bail. I still have till the end of the year to figure it out. It's going to be a long busy few months ahead of me. At least there's still time though. Maybe I can put it off till later. XDD

One more thing, since I've been really busy with work, I haven't been able to put up the pictures, so I will try to do that later today after work, or next week, when I have a day off. おまたせしました.

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

Apply for another position. You don't want to work in returns or something forever.