6.30.2008

最後の日...

So, the day has finally come. I will be returning to WA in a few hours. I'm excited, but really sad. It's been an awesome few days here in CA, as it always is when I come to visit. Going to miss being around actual friends and not just co-workers and classmates. XP

I'll be going back to work on Wed, so I'll have some time to rest tonight and tomorrow. *not looking forward to it after hearing about all the changes that have occurred ><* I think I'm going to start my job hunt when I get back.

The summer will feel so long now, since I'm going back to doing nothing again :/ All I have to look forward to is school and work, and the latter half isn't in session right now...

I'll be graduating in the Spring of next year as well, so that will really give me free-time till I move onto another school. I haven't figured out where I'm going to transfer to just yet, but I think I might have somewhat of an idea of where I want to go now...

We'll just see where this road will take me...

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

Have a safe trip back home. Make the best out your summer.