6.01.2008

Steady Spral

Photobucket
Japan: Home of yummy snack foods XD


A quick update as to what's going on:

- Got an A- on my 5 hour paper. XD How awesome is that. PROCRASTINATORS RULE!! XDDD

- Shuu's cousin had to bail on the Japan trip b/c he got sick. :/ It really sucks, especially for him since he was ready and everything.

- After panicking upon hearing the news, I quickly had to do some revising to the reservations I had made. In the end, we have to pay $74 dollars more. Not too bad, but not that great :/

- Only two, that's right people; 2! days till the trip. I'm getting more and more anxious to go, but at the same time, I know that I have to start worrying about the tests and Japanese presentation for tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it, especially the closing shift for the night. :|

- Tuesday, I'll be awake all day and night till I get on the flight going to Japan. Then, sleep I shall do. XD I will be carrying my laptop with me so, I'll be posting updates and so forth when we arrive there.

- Today, I have a lot to do. After school, I have work. Then, I have to do some cleaning to prepare for tomorrow. So much crap to do, but hopefully it will all be worth it. -__-

That's all for now... Go away. XD

No comments: