6.10.2008

六日:別に...

So, today was relatively laid back. We really didn't do anything *to be more precise, we didn't go anywhere* We stayed in 椎名町 the whole day. It was spent watching TV, using the internet to find lives and info on some bands, and so forth. We ate at なか卯 again, went to AM PM for some snacks, and the 7-11 we finally found that was like just down the street. The only thing I bought there was green tea, ASAHI beer in a tiny-as-hell can, and green tea alcohol. The last two were just too nasty for me to stomach, so I ended up dumping it. Seemed like a waste. :/ Oh well.

Asahi beer
*So nasty...*

Green Tea alcohol
*It made this taste better somehow though... o_O*

Alcohol vending machine
*Just another reason why I love Japan... and it was right downstairs!*

Tomorrow, we going to another live/ buying the new アジカン mini album that's coming out. I'm looking forward to both very much. Will write again later with an update for that, so..... yeah... Later.

2 comments:

V.M.L. said...

No alcohol!

黒* said...

uhhhh..... no....no, no I think I'll pass on that one.