6.26.2008

出発の日...

So, that night of my last Japan trip entry, we tried to just stay awake the whole night in order to make it easier to fall asleep on the plane. It was a little hard seeing as how I was really doing nothing. However, we later decided to go get some food at 吉野家. It was about 4am when we decided to head out. We went to the one down the street by CoCo's b/c it was close and we knew that the place was open 24/7. We went inside and it looked so nice. It was probably the nicest looking 吉野家 I had ever been to ever. XD I bought the 豚キムチ丼 which tasted awesome as usual. It was a fitting end to our Japan trip.

Yoshinoya inside
*Yoshinoya [Nicest looking one we've ever been to]*

Main strip
*4am walk home*

Long road back
*The road before us*

Wow... ok
*Hokka Hokka Tei moped inside place*

After that, we headed back. I tried to stay awake, but ended up falling asleep for a few hours. I woke up to the sound of my J-cell's alarm going off in Shuu's hand. I got up quickly and realized that I had about an hour till checkout. So, I prepared and packed everything and a few mins before 10, we were out and heading to 関西空港. We arrived at the airport around 11:30am and that was it. Check in time was at 1:30pm and we just sat there and waited till the time came. When that time finally rolled around, we checked in our bags, went to the departures area and waited at the gate. It was sooooooooo boring. Our flight was at 5:30pm that day and we were sitting at the gate around 1:50. -______________- About an hour before were scheduled to board a giant group..... no..... a hoard of people just bum rushed our area and occupied every remaining seat that was there. It was sick. They were a tourist group of like middle and high school students. It seriously made me sick to my stomach listening to all their convos. So pointless and mind numbing. -______-

Feeling in Kansai
*How I felt sitting there the whole time*

Finally on the plane, I realized I was sitting next to one of the girls that was in the group and I died a little bit on the inside. I tried my best to ignore the convo she had with her friend, but she was just so loud. It annoyed me b/c I couldn't listen to my music till we were at a certain altitude. The flight itself was ok. It wasn't as long as actually going to, to my surprise. The food was awful as usual. Dinner was chicken curry and rice that was clearly made by someone who didn't know what rice really tasted like. Breakfast was fruits and 1/4 of an egg/ cheese sandwich. It was gross.

When we finally landed, I GTFO'd off the plane and met Shuu in the departures area. We were a little worried since we hadn't filled out our customs form and no one seemed to have a pen. Finally, Shuu asked this Japanese guy if we could borrow one and luckily, he had a spare. We'll be sure to carry pens next time XD. We left the airport in CA around 11:50 and this is where I've been since.

Now, I'm at Shuu's house and will be here till Monday night. It's been pretty cool so far. A part of me wants to stay, but another part of me says I want to be sleeping in my own bed as well XDD

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that you had to sit through some girl's conversation. XDD Next time bring a gun!