6.06.2008

二日:なか卯で!

So, here's the abridged version of what happened so far:

- I had stayed awake all night after a day of taking tests and working a closing shift. We left he house at 4am b/c I had to pick up one of my friends who just got back from deployment and wanted to go back to Sea-Tac. We were running a little late, so I had to be dropped off first. However, I was just a few seconds too late....

- I missed my initial flight :/ However, I was able to get on another flight and still make it to CA in time. It was an hour later, so I was relatively set. It was kind of awesome going through the checkpoint at the airport since I was the only one wearing chains and rings XD. Not to mention the fact that I got the weirdest look when the checker looked at my passport that I had gotten 2 years before and saw what I looked like now. I lul'd.

- After a 2 hour flight *and my inability to stay awake anymore XD* I finally landed in CA an proceeded to the next gate. There, I met up with Shuu, who was sitting in his little corner at the time waiting for me to show up. After discussing a few things, it was finally time to board and take off.

10 HOURS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT LATER

- We finally landed in Japan! We went through customs and got the hell out of the airport. First though, we had to get some yen. Apparently, we had to fill out a form to exchange money..... Needless to say, I couldn't stop laughing. XD

Shuu
*Shuu enjoying himself a nice beverage*

Vending Machines
*Oh how I've missed Japanese Vending Machines*

The Holiest of Holy
*I missed you the most REAL GOLD*

-Afterward, we got to ride a humid train for a good hour before we got to Tokyo. There, we headed straight for the hotel, which we found was painfully small. It was meant as a place to sleep only. We did a little exploring when we got settle and finally wen to a Family Mart. IT WAS AWESOME. It had been a long, long time since then and I was looking forward to it.

Inside
*What we saw when we walked in*

Inside 2
*What we saw when we looked back*

Bathroom
*What we saw when we looked in the bathroom*

Window
*What we saw when we opened the window*

From the 8th floor
*And when we looked down*

- Then it was time to turn in.... at 9pm..... Yeah.... too early for me.

That's all I'll right for now. I'll what we did yesterday tonight. Heading out the door soon so.... yeah. Later!

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

take some pictures!