6.21.2008

十七:Mini Adventure

So, my day started like most of my days here; kind of late in the afternoon or beginning of the evening. I woke up early and was contemplating going out early to do some light exploring, but that plan fell through when I figured Shuu would be waking up soon. Many hours later [ XD ] he finally got up. I went out to buy some snacks while he got ready and I kind of regret it. I bought this drink that contained a days worth of vitamins, this purple fruits and vegetable thing, this awkward ice cream candy that was individually packages * that was the appeal*, and 男のビックル, which translates to, I kid you not, "Man Bikkle". Do the research on that one. ;D The vitamin drink was ok. Had a very sour after taste. The purple fruit juice felt like it was burning my inside. The ice cream was..... unique. I put it away for later. XD The ビックル, in my opinion was one of the worst drinks I had that day. I chugged it, which was a stupid thing to do *not listening to Shuu again* and I literally died for like 2 hours. XD

Otoko no Bikkle
*Man Bikkle*

Vitamins
*A days worth of vitamins*

Though it was getting late, it didn't deter our original plan that had been pushed off several times; we were still going to 心斎橋. I had read up on the place and I was excited/ kind of knowing what to expect, which explains why I wasn't incredibly surprised when I saw everything. It was still fun though. I had an ulterior motive for wanting to go there, but that ended up in failure. I still had fun though. I think I might go back one more time to be a total tourist XDD When we got to the station to go back, there were selling this drink called そば茶. That was just awful. It smelled like cocoa and coffee, but it tasted like tea and coffee and it was very gross. I could barely finish it. I think that drink makes it into the top 5 worst things I've had to drink while ever in Japan. XDD After that, we headed to CoCo's *a curry house that I use to love going to back on Oki* and it was awesome. I missed CoCo's so much. Many great memories of that place. I don't think that will be the last time I eat there before we head back to the US. Then, we headed to LAWSON and bought some ice cream and these ナルト candies that cost like ¥399 and only had 4 pieces of candy in them. XD I don't care. I'm a hardcore fan either way. XD

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

You should just wake your friend up.