6.21.2008

十六:焼肉や

So, around 6pm, we finally went out to find somewhere to eat. Since I was tired of choosing the places and constantly regretting it, I decided to let Shuu choose a place this time. We settled on a 焼肉 place just down the street. It seemed pretty cool and was a little fancy. Once inside, it was semi crowded, but still had enough room to accommodate the two of us. We sat down at the bar, that had a grilling plate on it and ordered some food. The prices were a little high, but we were willing to make an exception since this was a cook your own food place hahaha. I think the waitress was new b/c she seemed to be messing up a little bit and just didn't seemed to be very experienced with what she was doing. We got the majority of our food *she missed one bowl of rice I had ordered, but I didn't really care* and got ready to pay. I thought I had calculated everything correctly, but maybe I was off. :/ The final bill came out to be around ¥7,000. Not what I had expected, but that's ok.

Sign

We ended buying some food at Family Mart again XD We headed back and watched the Matrix Reloaded in 日本語 and that was it for the day.

Tomorrow's another day...

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

I had a tuna sandwich today. I don't eat fish.