2.15.2009

Abingdon Boys School - STRENGTH [PV]



FINALLY! Another song from TM's band. I had almost forgotten about them until I ran across this song in a music forum. Apparently, it's being used as the new Soul Eater ending *I say "apparently" because I've pretty much stopped watching anime all together, so I'm not really up to date anymore :P*, and I have to admit, it's pretty good. The main thing I love about the song is the classical piano they've mixed in with it. It gives it more attitude and meaning. The only con is the randomness that occasionally just popped out of nowhere and the setting. Other than that, I liked the song and the PV.

Rating = ★★★★½

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

Hahaha, I don't like TM's hand gestures. XDDDDD

I read the SOUL EATER manga before. The fan service made me feel like a dirty pedophile so I stopped reading. DX

I'm so behind in anime. XD