4.01.2009

As things seem to get better...

Driving
*On the road*

So, it has been a while since my last post, but I think I have enough to talk about in this post

  • Upped my gaming experience by buying a new TV for my room. I still play my PS2 games on it, but I think I may consider a console upgrade in the near future

  • Been upgrading my comp for the past month and I'm almost done with that. Got a new HD, RAM, and OS. Now, I just need to work on my upgrading my video card and my computer will be up to date. :)

  • I got some time off and headed down here to CA for a week to hang out with some friends. It's pretty awesome so far, but that drive was seriously something I wouldn't contemplate doing that again for a long while. Unfortunately, I have to do that again real soon in order to go back >_<
  • Managed to take a few pics on the way. Not the greatest since I took them while driving. XD I'll be sure to do a better job on the drive back.
I've got a few more days left here before I head back to normal life back in WA :P Have a few things to do the next few days, but I will be sure to update.

Until next time!

2 comments:

V.M.L. said...

keep posting

Kamil Fox said...

It looks dry ._. T-T Dun go~