3.25.2008

心に深いクレーター

Oki kanji
*Painful reminder of my memories*

Well, I'm not sure I have much to post in this entry, so I'll give you just some quick updates as to what's currently going on:
  • Work has been cutting my hours again. Instead of working 8 hours tomorrow and Thursday, I've been cut down to 4 hours each day. ><>
  • For those of you who may or may not have known, yes, I am working on buying a plane ticket for a month *almost a month, actually* trip to mainland *Japan*. I plan on getting tickets Friday, so hopefully my next paycheck will be enough to cover it. After that, all I'll have to do is save some money. *Easier said than done unfortunately*

  • Pat and Derek have been trying to pressure me into moving down to CA to help them provide a bass line for their new band. It's slowly working. No worries though. I'm on my way there. It'll be a few months till I get there though. ;D

  • On a lighter note, I got financial aid! ^-^ Essentially, I'm paid for for the rest of the time I attend college here, with a little money left over. This will definitely help with trip costs and other misc. costs I'll have till next term. :)



Speaking of school, I finally checked what my grades were for this term.

Here are the results:

- Math in Society: C *This much I expected. DAMN YOU COMPOUND INTEREST! ><*

- Intro to Sociology: B *From an F to a B... It doesn't get much better than that in my book XD*

- Abnormal Psychology: A- *Holy hell.... Wow.... My first A while in college XD*



As for next term:

- Chemical Concepts
- Japanese *Finally*
- Cultural Anthropology

They all seem like a well rounded classes, so I hope they don't suck. :/ That's all I have to say, so..... yeah.

またね。

2 comments:

V.M.L. said...

Wait a minute, you're moving to CA just to play in a band? NIIICE!!!!! XD

At this rate, when you get the money for your plane ticket, quit your job, unless its really convient for your school schedule. Other than that, if your hours keep shrinking, its time to quit.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Come here my silly :]