1.04.2009

And so it begins again

Instrument Statue

*This giant instrument statue at the Seattle Music Experience. Pretty awesome overall*



Looks like school starts again for me tomorrow.

I decided to cut some corners this term and just take two classes, instead of three.

And to go a little bit more in depth, I've decided to drop Japanese. :/

It's not necessarily a choice I wanted to make, but facing the options in front of me, I decided that this was probably the best route.

Japanese class was ok. For the last two terms, I've just kind of been sitting there and staring at the wall, but it was still ok.

Seeing as how this is my last term at this college, I kind of wanted it to be more laid back and fun. Will I regret dropping this class? Perhaps.

I have not intention of dropping this language of course. I'll still be doing my independent studying. Sometimes I felt like I was learning more by myself than in the class :/

Plus, when I move onto my next college, I intend to take more Japanese classes as well.

I guess that's the first step in for 2009 : P

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

Eh?! If you're going to CA, take the Japanese classes at a community college there because they're cheaper. If not, you might as well take them at your local college before you transfer.

I wish I had less classes. :(

Its about time you went to that Seattle Music Experience. XD