1.01.2009

明けましておめでとう!

Winter Snow

*It actually snowed quite a bit during this vacation*



It's been quite an interesting year. Looking back on it, I thought the year went by pretty quickly actually. This year had as many positives as it did negatives. This year may not have had the biggest changes, but it definitely had a lot of events.
  • This is technically the last year that I'll be attending SPS

  • I managed to save enough money to go on my Summer trip back to Japan

  • Same job, different position. Happy 2 years at the Depot to me. : PA

  • My CA trip was much shorter this time around, but I'm definitely working on fixing that for next time

  • My time in the President position at the club I'm in is finally winding down. It's a great relief, but at the same time, a little saddening.

Another year has passed... but I predict that this year will be the year of change for me. I'm hesitant, but looking forward to it. I'm ready to take on anything and everything this year throws at me. I can definitely sense that this year won't be boring... at least for the most part hahaha.

Until Next time.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

V.M.L. said...

Happy new year. I hope GOOD changes will happen. XD

Anonymous said...

Well I think it's time for change #1: The test came back. You're the father.