1.25.2009

As the Horizon Draws Closer...

RE5

*Is it natural that I have a small panic attacks when I hear about any updates about this...... DEMO FOR 360 TOMORROW!!!!!!1!!1! *



Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days. It's not like I've been busy. I just haven't had any new updates really. : P

- Pre-ordered Resident Evil 5 for the 360 today. It was an awesome moment. Can't wait to get it. Apparently, you get this game cell with the order as well, so I'm really looking forward to that as well.

- School has been a mixed bag of fun. I only have two classes and they're actually pretty easy. Environmental Science doesn't seem too bad and I'm actually enjoying Piano. I have a song that I want to learn how to play, but I think that I have to study a lot more before I'm able to do it. :/ I'm kind of impatient though hahaha.

- Work has been equally "fun". I got a raise *Yay!*, but my hours have been cut down to 20 X# It really sucks.

- In about 6 more days, my 2 year anniversary at the Depot will be here. I have to admit; I'm both ecstatic, but horribly depressed. It's amazing that I've managed to hold a job this long, but I never imagined it would be here. .__.

Aside from that, there's really nothing new. I can't wait till this term is over. I'll be done with school here and hopefully, with this place.

Even though I've somewhat grown attached here, I can't shake the feeling that I was meant to travel. So that's something I plan to do. But, that's a topic for another post..

Until next time!

1 comment:

V.M.L. said...

You should get yourself a keyboard.